Web applications are most often the starting point for any malicious actor targeting your company. Furthermore a large volume of bots on the internet are continuously scanning the whole internet for any machines vulnerable to known exploits.
The risks of compromise of a web application may include: leakage of customer data, pivoting into the internal network, reputational damage, use of the web server for sending out spam or hosting malware, etc.
- Detect security threats. This includes those found in the OWASP Top Ten.
- Our staff are experts with knowledge of the latest attack techniques.
- Verify secure configurations
- A combination of manual and automated testing is utilized.
- We pro-actively identify security threats that could result in compromise, and advise on how to fix these issues so they don’t get abused by “bad actors”.
- Deliverable is a report detailing the current state of security of the target website and recommendations on how to mitigate any issues that were found.
- Meet compliance goals.
Our methodology is based on OWASP and the PTES.